Author Topic: consultation... cold feet  (Read 2569 times)

Offline whatthe1

im booked in for a consultation in a few weeks, just wondering if anyone can tell me roughly what im in for, what will usualy happen..  im looking to go ahead with the op, as like anyone i have somewhat cold feet.. on how i will turn out, wether i will have 2 craters in my chest, skin healing back up..ect ect.. the what ifs, im athletic build and i will say its going to all gland out... can anyone tell me how far the glands stend e.e. slightly towards the underarms ect.. so any feedback and advice would be comforting...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
im looking to go ahead with the op, as like anyone i have somewhat cold feet.. on how i will turn out, wether i will have 2 craters in my chest, skin healing back up..ect ect.. the what ifs....

What you have to ask yourself is... 'Would I rather live with gyne the rest of my life, or... take the surgical risks and hope that you will achieve acceptable results.' If you don't want to live with gyne the rest of your life, then keep positive thoughts and forge ahead... ;)

As for the consult... it's a piece of cake my friend. The doc will check you over, you will discuss the procedure and that is it... Some PS's require blood work prior to surgery.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024