Author Topic: Gland Removed - Better sex?  (Read 3235 times)

Offline supernova

• Posting Member
hi

I had my glands extracted 2 days ago and I am healing well, since the gland is gone the body may not produce as much estrogen, does this mean more testosterone in the body and better sex, sexually I have not had any problems but could it enhance sexual performance

thanks

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
does the gland itself produce estrogen?  I've never heard that....

Offline supernova

• Posting Member
yes it does, depending on size of the gland it can produce estrogen, this is what I read, I could be wrong

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
I have never heard of glands producing estrogen.  I don't know though either.

DrBermant

hi

I had my glands extracted 2 days ago and I am healing well, since the gland is gone the body may not produce as much estrogen, does this mean more testosterone in the body and better sex, sexually I have not had any problems but could it enhance sexual performance

thanks

I have had many patients tell me over the years they felt much more comfortable in social situations after Plastic Surgery Body ContouringGynecomastia can be a major emotional issue interferring with many emotional aspects of daily lives.

For others, it is their loose skin after pregnancy or massive weight loss.  I have had many Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty patients tell me that they would never let their partners see them with their deformity and, before surgery, they used the dark or avoidance to deal with the deformity.  Many patients have told me that they really felt much more comfortable after their body contouring, having sex just was so much better without the added stress of deformity.

This can be said for many different types of deformity and plastic surgery solutions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024