Author Topic: reversing gynecomastia?  (Read 4739 times)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
For those with mild cases of gyno, is it remotely possible to reverse the gynecomastia by raising testosterone and lowering estradiol? Could a really good TRT therapy reverse it? Or do I have wishful thinking?

I posed that question to the yahoo hypogondal group and got a surprising answer.

Now I would like to ask the gynecomastia.org group the same question. Has anybody here tried this?

Any input from physicians would be greatly appreciated.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i think the general consensus is that id depends on how long you have had it, and more likely a reduction than eradication

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It can be made worse by taking those drugs as well.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline outertrial

We've all been there, but its wishful thinking. Tamoxifen apparently works to shrink gland though ive yet to encounter anyone either in real life or online who says it wored for them.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Thanx guys. I have always been under the impression that estrogen lowering drugs didn't get the job done. I did however recieve testimony from one guy that arimidex over the course of 1 to 2 years and no trace of gyne. And this guy gave testimony that there were others who have had success by elevating testosterone and lowering Estradiol levels.  Interesting. I wish there were some way to veryify this info. Untill then, its hearsay. But it sure catches my attention and my curiosity.   

Offline outertrial

You never know. Id love to see some proper studies about this as the tamoxifen thing cant have come out of nowhere.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024