Author Topic: So I finally had a consult setup  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Methodman

• Posting Member
Hey guys, after losing weight for the past year I have finally begun to maintain my weight at about 195 pounds and I'm 6' tall.

Of course I come with a few questions

I'm an athlete, and play varsity football I don't have very much fat on my football, but in the past few years I lost about 110+ lbs so I have loose skin.

The thing is I taked to my doctor (not a surgeon), he said I had no gland in my chest and that it was mostly excess skin which has improved...a bit but of course not fast enough for me.

1.  Will bulking up and working out my chest during the football off-season (which comes up in about 3 weeks unless we make it into playoffs which we probably will) fill this loose skin IF the surgeon confirms its only skin?

2.  I checked some teenagers that had the surgery on Dr. Bermant's website...they have all been obese with really high BMI unlike me...are there any pics of guys that aren't overweight with this condition I could see?

3.  If I have the ability to get this surgery even if it is just loose skin would it be worth it to go through it? I heard its mostly painless, but... I need to workout for next year's season...how long will I be put out of heavy lifting

DrBermant

Hey guys, after losing weight for the past year I have finally begun to maintain my weight at about 195 pounds and I'm 6' tall.

Of course I come with a few questions

I'm an athlete, and play varsity football I don't have very much fat on my football, but in the past few years I lost about 110+ lbs so I have loose skin.

The thing is I taked to my doctor (not a surgeon), he said I had no gland in my chest and that it was mostly excess skin which has improved...a bit but of course not fast enough for me.

1.  Will bulking up and working out my chest during the football off-season (which comes up in about 3 weeks unless we make it into playoffs which we probably will) fill this loose skin IF the surgeon confirms its only skin?

2.  I checked some teenagers that had the surgery on Dr. Bermant's website...they have all been obese with really high BMI unlike me...are there any pics of guys that aren't overweight with this condition I could see?

3.  If I have the ability to get this surgery even if it is just loose skin would it be worth it to go through it? I heard its mostly painless, but... I need to workout for next year's season...how long will I be put out of heavy lifting

Gynecomastia comes in many different forms and sizes as can been seen in this Teenage Gynecomastia Picture Gallery

I deal with many Teenagers that are not obese with low BMI's, here are but a few that are already posted on my website:

Male Breast Reduction in 16 year old Teenager

Male Breast Reduction in 17 year old Teenager with Klinefelter's Syndrome

Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction in 15 year old male with Klinefelter's Syndrome

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024