Author Topic: Does scar tissue always form?  (Read 6569 times)

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
How does the scar tissue occur?  I heard people say how their nipples aren't still puffy but due to scar tissue.  Is it possible for a person to heal normally and not experience this.. phenomenom?

I'm just worried because I'm 6 days post op and my chest looked perfectly fine.. I didn't have any fluid build up or anything but today at school a girl punched me in the chest pretty hard right on the surgery spot (she was messing around and didn't know I had surgery)  Could this cause fluid to build up and scar tissue to form?

I am freaking paranoid that the punch could have caused some permanent disfigurement of the nipple (scar tissue?) or damage.  I can't see any exterior damage.

God everything was freaking going so well, both sides of my chest were FLAT and there was no swelling at all after surgery.... Now my left side has freaking swelling and theres this hard mass now where I got punched.   THIS KIND OF **** ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME.. WHEN FREAKIN THINGS ARE GOING SMOOTHLY

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Go to school and punch her in her abdomen and hope to damage her ovaries!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Holy crap you guys I woke up after a nap and my freaking left chest feels like its gnna burst!!! I seriously think theres massive fluid build up... BUT I don't have any drainage things!!!! WTF!!!!

theres a really awakward potrusion from my left chest and it hurts like a *******
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 05:24:39 PM by beigedickies »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Are you sure she punched you without knowing about the surgery?

It just seems like such a coincidence, the week after surgery some girl comes up and punches you right on the surgery spot.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Dude, call your PS as soon as you can and talk with him about it.  There could be some fluids you need to have drained.  It's a common thing to have done post-op.

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
It is by coincidence.  I'm cool with this girl it's not like she was suspicious or anything.  She always used to punch me in the the stomach and shit cuz that's how she flirts.

Nobody knows I have gynecomastia except people I've told.  I've learned very good methods of hiding the goods even though my case wasn't minor.  

I'm just pissed that how my chest could be if I wasn't hit... I had no signs of swelling or anything my doc was a pro.  Now it's freaking swelling like crazy and hurts like shit.  I called my doc like 10 minutes ago and he said that I have to put the compression chest on and ice masseuge and that's all I can do until I see him tomorrow in the morning.  I hope the fluid build up stops by then.  Cuz my chest feels like a balloon.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 05:52:09 PM by beigedickies »

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Horrible luck.  You sound like you stayed a lot more calm than you should have. I would have made it very clear to her that that was a BAD thing she did -- flirting or no, you gotta' have priorities. I hope nothing is wrong for your sake. But that does sound like it could have disastrous repercussions.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
Horrible luck.  You sound like you stayed a lot more calm than you should have. I would have made it very clear to her that that was a BAD thing she did -- flirting or no, you gotta' have priorities. I hope nothing is wrong for your sake. But that does sound like it could have disastrous repercussions.

i understand it sucks, but i don't see how making it clear to her would help, he says she's always doing this, what's done is done, she didn't do it on purpose and getting angry (when normally u don't care) will tip her off that something is up (something he doesn't want her knowing)

let us know what happens, hopefully they just drain the fluid and it will be ok

Offline vinay_jadhav1978

• Posting Member
Hey man. Sorry to hear that. sorta happened with me also 30 days post op. Got hit on the collar muscle some freakin a**ho** slapped from behind. didnt feel a thing on my chest though. im still concerned whether this could have repurcussions in terms of the final outcome of the surgery. could the shape have been altered ? could there be permanent disfigurement? could the shape have been better if there would have been no contact ?

so many questions and insecurities eating me up .  :'(

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Yes... when she hit me I was perfectly calm even though it hurt like a bitch.  I was sorta laughing through the pain to show her that she shouldn't feel guilty or nothing.  At first my chest just looked slightly red but 5 hours later there was massive swellage .  My left chest is protruding like a tent, like a really really awkward shape.  My gyne previously was circular in shape so it would look like i had a round lump there.. Right now my left chest looks like an edge of a block is sticking out beneath my aerola.  It's most definitely fluid build up, I was confused earlier that it was a hard mass but instead its more like a reallly really tight balloon of liquid just waiting to burst.

It doesn't hurt so much now.  There's no bruising or anything and the surface of my chest looks fine, no blood leaking through the stitches or anything... as long as you ignore the freaking massive piece of shit bulging out of my left chest.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 10:40:03 PM by beigedickies »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is not possible to cut through the skin without leaving as least some scar.  

Because your surgeon probably made the incision around the edge of the areola, the scar would be lost in the normal change of skin tone and not be noticeable.

Some of us just naturally scar more than others, there is little that can be done to minimize that.  

Your post-op injury and swelling should be only a temporary problem; but you are wise to check in with the surgeon.

Hopefully, everything will work out OK.

Good Luck
Grandpa Dan

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Just got back from my surgeon he told me I had hematoma in my left chest.  He made an incision and drained as much as he could and put a tube in my chest.  Goddamn, it hurt like a bitch.  Well I don't know how everything looks now because he put the compression chest on me and told me not to touch it.  I'm just praying that it's all good now.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Ouch!

Sorry to hear of your problem.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Go to school and punch her in her abdomen and hope to damage her ovaries!

hahahahaha nukem, funniest thing i've heard all week!  ;D
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
BTW beigedickies, did you PS say that the girl punching you was the sure cause? Did you tell him about her?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024