Author Topic: Need help  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Mike

I'm 21 and have lost about 100 lbs in the last year or so, but it left me with excess skin, especially in the chest area...i think i'm a b cup but maybe i'm being modest.
anyway i saw a doc, he said it was excess skin and needed surgery, saw a ps he said the same, also told me that working out won't really solve my problem. the big problem is that the procedure costs 9 grand, from him anyway. i'm a restraunt manager only making 21k a year, and i need help finding a way to pay for this.
i spent the last 10 years with breasts and i thought it was just cause i was overweight, and i cant stand the idea of losing all that weight only to end up with these, so i need to get this done asap. any ideas would be greatly appreciated

mike

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Family help
Insurance might pay part of it, you have to ask
finance it

other thoughts?
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Portion up the payment? Although, I don't know what the minimum payment/month is allowed to be.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
wow, i take it you are in the US? that is alot of  money for someone on your wage. not that different to a car loan however. perhaps traveling to another country for surgery would be worthwhile (if you research thoroughly)

Offline Mike

appreciate the ideas guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024