Author Topic: Puffy Nips VS. Gyne  (Read 2440 times)

Offline l3rl4n

• Posting Member
So i have puffy nips. Very puffy nips. Is this Gyne?

Im 18, and i have had this problem since before i can remember. I am in great shape, run CC, intern for a local spots club, but i just hate my nipples.

Anytime i wear a shirt, you can obviously see my nipples and it aggriavtes the hell out of me. I ussually slouch and try to hide them, but its no use! I hate my body and i never ever wanna take off my shirt. Chicks arent exactly down with it either if you know what i mean...

So whats the difference? Puffy nips and Gyne? Also what can i do to reduse these puffy things???

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
pics?

do you feel a dense mass (denser than fat) right behind the perimeter of the areola?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
See a Doctor, Preferably an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive hormones.  You need to be properly diagnosed, treated if there is an on going hormone problem, evaluated to see if you are well through puberty, then referred to a surgeon if it is your intent to have the breasts reduced.

Do not skip any steps, and do not attempt self diagnosis and treatment,  It is possible to really screw up your reproductive system by self medicating.

Most important, your post indicates some social withdrawal etc.  We all know that Gynecomastia is horribly embarassing, but do not let a bit of surplus tissue on your chest define who or what you are.

Gynecomastia is much more common than many people are willing to believe.  So common in fact that some  consider it statistically normal.  Many Medical Insurance companies routinely deny the surgery as being purely cosmetic.  Though there are routes of appealing these denials.

Keep in touch,

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

I've had puffy nips since puberty, but I never considered it gynecomastia until I started coming here.  To me gynecomastia was staright-up man-boobs.  Either  way, the semantics is unimportant.  

Don't allow yourself to be dominated by the shape of your nipples.  No one in the general population really cares and neither should you.  That goes for chicks too.  Trust me.  

If you wanna have 'em fixed start saving yer dough.  Frequently the problem can be resoved with the excision of some of the gland behind your areola (technically, most guys who talk about puffy nips are talking about puffy areola).  Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024