Author Topic: Anyone heard anything about meso-therapy (fat disolving injections)  (Read 2216 times)

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
this was presented as an option to me by the anti-ageing doctor as an alternative to surgery. IT is an injection taht disolves the fat. i wondered if anyone here has heard of it

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
According to Wikipedia's article on mesotheraphy, this is NOT a safe option, cause there is no data at all, no scientific tests or information about mesotheraphy's efficience, and there's a coctail of drugs they inject you which they don't know if it has side effects. Also one drug they often use, phosphatidylcholin, is unpredictable and causes extreme inflammation and swelling where injected. [According to USAToday Article].

Now, personally, i wouldn't recommned this [I'm not a doctor] since it sounds too good to be true, and it is not fully supported by all doctors. If it was as wonderful as they say, PS would be injecting u instead of liposuctioning u.

Offline alister

sounds like quackery to me.  If there really was an injection that got rid of peoples fat America wouldn't have so many fat people.

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
Not true.  I had mesotherapy for my double chin and it worked great.  Actually, the results were incredible.  Seriously.  There's nothing crazy about it.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 do you have a  photo  of your chin?  there is a clinic here that offers it

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
It was suggested to me for Gyno, by the anti aging doctor I went to see. I went becase my testosorince tests from the endro looked low but the endro said they were witing the reference range.

http://www.hormoneandlongevitycenter.com/cfidsfibromyalgia/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024