Author Topic: Need Some encouraging...  (Read 1852 times)

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
Hi everyone...

Like one month ago I came across this website and I got really encouraged to go to the doc and get some blood work done... but as time goes by, and I get pretty busy by the end of the semester (i'm a college student) I'm really starting to get cold feet about this... last week I was supposed to go to and see a doc that will recommend me a PS, and I just skipped the appointment... Now I don't know... I'm really starting to give this surgery second thoughts... and I don't know why!! cause I really want this things off my body ASAP.

Any thougts???

Offline CorpusSancti

Hey ~

From a fellow college student suffering from gyne (eight years and counting), I can relate on the cold-feet thing. Time moves too fast in college, and it sucks having to live through these years feeling self-conscious all the time. If I were you, I would go so far as to see your doctor, and then meet with the PS. Discussion isn't the same as going under the knife! My doctor is aware of mine, and told me to return if A.) it doesn't recede or B.) I can't stand it anymore. Both A and B have come true. Right now, the only thing holding me back is time and money.

Surgery may be a scary thought (it still is for me), but it's just a tool that will help you be happier about yourself. If you can be happy living with gyne, then more power to you! Otherwise, the condition isn't going to go away.

Hope this helps. Know that you're not alone, and there are people out there who will support you. Let them!

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Almost every huge accomplishment, leap, or positive change in my life resulted in me having vold feet at one point.  Everyone is like this.  The difference is, the successful people push through it no matter how they feel.  Bro, I know you want it gone, do something about it RIGHT NOW...not tomorrow, not the next day, RIGHT NOW.

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
Thanx a lot for your words....... this really helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024