Author Topic: Get Rid of the Gyne... to Have it Come Back Again?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline B2L

• Posting Member
I guess I need to read more about this, but maybe you all can shed some light on this for me since you actually have it.

Everyone has the choice between surgery and acceptance. On some posts I've read that there is always a possibility of redeveloping gynecomastia again for whatever reason (i.e. medicine, drugs, hormone imbalance, etc.) after having the surgery to remove it. Some people are 100% successful, some aren't and it redevelops over time.

While surgery could definitely make a person very happy with themselves: What's the point of going under the knife (in the first place) to have them most likely come back again later on in life?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
well you will never know for sure if it will come back. i would be quite pissed off if it did but if it happened in 10 years then id probably get surgery again (after checking out hormones significantly) if it came back again later on then i might find my priorities are different and how my chest looks isn't so important. the inconvenience of surgery and recovery to me is probably a bigger issue than if its worth the money.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024