Author Topic: 5 days post op  (Read 1452 times)

Offline petarpanjina

• Posting Member
I am 5 days post op. My surgeon told me that he will do lypo and excision if needed. After surgery he told me that he done only lypo. So, my chest is flat but my nipples are puffy, they can be seen trough compression vest. I know that some of you will say that it is too early to judge anything but i am very concerned because only lypo is done and because I think i can feel gland under my nipples.
I am really depressed, I have to wear compression vest for 6 weeks and think that i will have to go to another surgery... I know it is my fault also..
Any advice or consolation is appreciated.
How much time need to pass between two surgeries?

tnx

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
How much time need to pass between two surgeries?

I think six months, but I'm not sure. I think the tissue has to be completely healed before another surgeon will touch you.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
A compression vest for six weeks seems like a long time.  Are you pretty overweight or were the nipples just puffy?

Also, six months is a long time to wait for the final result.  I would say a week or two, if you're overweight, maybe three.  I would say that there is a 99% chance that your inclinations are correct about your nips.  I would talk to your surgeon after three weeks and tell him how you feel. 

Peace

GynO_DuDe

6 months sounds about right to me ...

I wore my compression vest for 6 weeks, but I had lipo/excision. Results after the first 2 months were fine by me, but as days go by my chest appearance is getting better and I can FEEL this i.e. lumps/sensation and so on ... I find it difficult to explain in words but because its my own body I can tell when theirs a change happening and atm its all positive thank fully.

BUT, ive read many posts here saying Lipo only results are poor ... you should always demand excision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024