Author Topic: workout the chest or not?  (Read 2366 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
ok so  i had my first surgery. and not all gland was rmoved. il go in for a revision soon hopefuly. but till then i wana bulk up. and lower body fat....
right now i noticed that my chest luks alot biger(in a bad way) the moobs have jst goten biger since i workd out.  i know that thts wats sposed 2 happen . but shud i continue working out on chest? or workout everything EXCEPT the chest?? cuz the more i workout on chest. the worse it luks :(
they lukd beter 2 weeks post surgery, than 2 months post.

Offline shughes123

• Posting Member
I suggest your workout your chest anyway. I found that although it pushed out the gland a bit more, with time, the rest of my chest such as my upper chest looked more defined and it actually looked a bit better.

And since you're going for a revision soon, when you get the gland removed your chest will look great since you'll have some muscle.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:49:28 AM by shughes123 »

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
i agree with shughes123. i am getting operated in january. i also do regular workout for chest. but as hard as i workout ,more bad it looks(fats comes out). but u can feel muscle in your own chest.
i know that after surgery it will look great because their is muscle there under gyne.i know its very frustating to see ur chest like that even after hard workout. but dear, keep doing hard work to get good results after surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024