Author Topic: Can you get Gyno again after surgery?  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Shi4

Can you get Gyno again after getting surgery to remove the gland? I had it removed and I heard by smoking pot you can get it...But if I got it removed...does it mean I can attain it again by smoking pot? Mind you, I lost weight to try and get it to go away and that didn't help. Obviously I am never going to be fat again, well that is my goal at least. Thoughts?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Don't smoke pot, and don't worry about it.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
If your homorones are normal and you don't gain an incredible amount of weight. Then from what I have read on this site it won't come back.

But, if you smoke pot or do steroids than it will come back.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
are yours hormone levels normal?? have your doctor checked them???? my doctor did..and he also treat me for nearly 1 and half month by hormone replacement therapy  which is done to get the hormone levels back to normal.once they are...then there is practically zero chance of gyne coming back.. but as you have already removed gland so ask your doctor about hormone replacement therapy.
Hope This Helps.

Offline Shi4

are yours hormone levels normal?? have your doctor checked them???? my doctor did..and he also treat me for nearly 1 and half month by hormone replacement therapy  which is done to get the hormone levels back to normal.once they are...then there is practically zero chance of gyne coming back.. but as you have already removed gland so ask your doctor about hormone replacement therapy.
Hope This Helps.

My doctor asked me if I smoked pot prior to surgery, I didn't, so obviously I told him I did not. And after surgery ( a few days afterwards) it is not like he strictly said, DONT DO POT! lol, nothing like that ever happened, and for a doctor to not tell me anything like that would be crazy. Umm, my hormone levels? I don't quite follow, can you explain?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024