Author Topic: I need one of the PS to see this please  (Read 2443 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Okay so i have lost alot of weight. Had a gyne surgery(mite still be some left).. Im on a mission to go low on BF tho. but is this on my stomach lose skin? or is it fat?? cuz its pretty soft. and somewat falling downward. i lost around 12 kgs. but didnt exactly diet, and it didnt exactly happen fast. so will this need surgery or if i get rid of the fat, itl and do waist excersises it'l just go away???? :(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 06:34:42 AM by omega »

Offline omega

• Silver Member

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
have you heard about yoga?

DrBermant

Okay so i have lost alot of weight. Had a gyne surgery(mite still be some left).. Im on a mission to go low on BF tho. but is this on my stomach lose skin? or is it fat?? cuz its pretty soft. and somewat falling downward. i lost around 12 kgs. but didnt exactly diet, and it didnt exactly happen fast. so will this need surgery or if i get rid of the fat, itl and do waist excersises it'l just go away???? :(

After Massive Weight Loss, it can take some time for the skin to catch up.  However, there can be loose tissues that only contract so far.

I have developed Standard Pictures to evaluate the stomach and lower body after massive weight loss for possible tuck or lift.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominal Sculpture

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
im no PS, but it looks like loose skin.  stick with the diet and the skin's elasticity should pull it taught. just be patient

Offline omega

• Silver Member
aight thx guys. are there any excersises in particular which can help tightening that any1 know of??

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
not much you can do excercise wise to tighten that up... if it was your chest you could build your pecs up to help fill in the loose skin, but on your lower abs -- just gonna have to wait for the skin to retract naturally.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Thanks, DrBermant!  Your website is quite informative!!

After Massive Weight Loss, it can take some time for the skin to catch up.  However, there can be loose tissues that only contract so far.

I have developed Standard Pictures to evaluate the stomach and lower body after massive weight loss for possible tuck or lift.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominal Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024