Author Topic: Pain ?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline BreastAlien

• Posting Member
Hi!
How much pain there really is after surgery?
Am I able to walk normally the same day, or drive car the next day?
My girlfriend is worrying about not having sex with me for weeks after my surgery :(
How soon after the surgery is it really possible to DO IT?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
It does not hurt that much as you think but remember u had a surgery so you want to take it easy as much as possible.   Driving should not be a problem and as for sex well ?   You can send her my way till u get better ....lol

DrBermant

Hi!
How much pain there really is after surgery?
Am I able to walk normally the same day, or drive car the next day?
My girlfriend is worrying about not having sex with me for weeks after my surgery :(
How soon after the surgery is it really possible to DO IT?

Comfort after surgery depends on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques, skill of your surgeon, degree of injury, bruising, how your heal, and many other factors.  My patients typically tell me that they feel like they just had a heavy workout.  Although I give each of my patients a prescription for strong oral medication, most take mainly just plain Tylenol after my sculpture.

I have evolved my Dynamic Technique to minimize bruising, swelling, and discomfort that I am able to post very early after surgery pictures.  Check out typical healing and comfort after my surgery here and look at this typical Bruising and Swelling After Dr. Bermant's Gynecomastia Surgery Gallery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Swenip

• Posting Member

Yea theres not alot of pain but to me i was really afraid of ripping something in my chest so i would not be able to drive the next day, not because of the pain but because it would stretch and i would get paranoid and think i would mess up the result. After about 4 days there were no real problem to drive and im guessing u could have sex if u take it easy after about 4-7days.

DrBermant

Yea theres not alot of pain but to me i was really afraid of ripping something in my chest so i would not be able to drive the next day, not because of the pain but because it would stretch and i would get paranoid and think i would mess up the result. After about 4 days there were no real problem to drive and im guessing u could have sex if u take it easy after about 4-7days.

We have had many patients who drove themselves long distance the day after surgery comfortably.  Being able to perform such activities does however depend on what was done, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, how you heal and other factors.  My patients typically tell me that plain Tylenol alone is enough for comfort.  For those patients having other techniques or those needing stronger pain medications, limiting activities is usually better.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024