Author Topic: Surgery 2 days away- Need some input from you guys  (Read 2117 times)

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Hi there guys, well my gynecomastia surgery will take place on Thursday, i am travelling from England to Prague to have it done by these guys- www.cz-wellmed.co.uk by Dr Kucera.

I would just like to get a bit of input from you guys, if you could list as many questions that come to your head regarding the operation that i could ask the surgeon.

It would be of great help.

Thanks

Offline Ps3touch

• Posting Member
is he doing lipo  or excision? or both?

how long should you wear your vest?

how will you have a checkup if you live so far away?

what will happen if fluid needs to be drained?

if, after 6 months or more, you arent happy with the results will a revision be covered?

is the surgeon going to connect the skin to the muscle? based on your contour will you be completely flat as a result or do you have a convex style chest?

i dunno others but that's a start.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member

first of all. don't panic about surgery. believe me its nothing(i am 10 days post op). and well done ps3touch, you covered all points which are to be discussed with doc. i would jus suggest u to take medicines on time,eat well sleep well to avoid ozing from wounds.

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Hi i just had my surgery yesterday, i was feeling very agitated yesterday because i also had liposuction done to my stomach, the compression vest is really annoiyng aswell i find it hard to sit with it, how do you guys handle wearing the compression vest?

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
Hi,

I had my surgery yesterday too. Mine went well, and the vest is nbd. It kind of iches, but it's not too bad.

Good Luck
Here's my doc's web page: drmoliver.com

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Mine seems to really irretate me, i wear it during the day but i cant at night

Offline fraustolike

• Posting Member
Hi
I hope your surgery went fine and you are doing good.I am from Uk and known gynaecomastia.Had consultation in london and total cost is coming to 4000Uk pound. I am interested in getting it down ASAP but in a bit affordable price but instead of price the thing which matters most is surgeon. Can any one on this forum suggest me about there experience and which surgeon they think is best.
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024