Author Topic: Question about superglue...  (Read 3347 times)

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
I've heard of the superglue methods many times on these boards, but I just laughed... Lately, I've been thinking... Maybe it really does work well? I realized that if my nips were always hard, I'd look perfect. Does anyone have any before/after pics of the superglue method? T.I.A.

--Cody

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  i will repeat,   ''new skin'' [ two coats] works  perfect  for nipple retention,   super glue is to  dangerous

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
anyone found this new skin stuff in australia? all i got is this spray bandage and it doesnt do anything except give a layer, although it wont keep my nips hard.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
yeh where is this new skin in australia ?

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
New skin? What is that and where can I find it?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
Ok, I went to the store today but I didn't have any money, so I couldn't buy it. But the New Skin stuff is there. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
any tips for making the nips hard? pinching dont work.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 man, I just   had a thought, I can  not believe I am in a web site  talking to other fellers about   what glue is  best for our nipple issues!   :o :D
                               anyone here ever think we  would stoop to such  chat?
      just soooo good to  know I aint the only one w. this problem

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
WOW!!!! I got the regular superglue, in a brush-on bottle for less than 4 dollars. All i had to do was dip my feet in a cold bathtub for a while, then brush on one application of the glue... I rate this method a solid 9 as the only way my nips could look more normal is if they werent so "dry". But that's ok... For the first time in my life, i feel free and unrestricted. I don't have to wear two shirts today, and it doesn't have to be black either! I can't remember the last time I wore 1, colorful shirt out in public. Well today, I'm going looking for a job so hopefully this momentum will keep on rolling. Now all I have to do is get rid of some of this back/chest acne and get a little bit of sun and I should be nearly 100%! Thank you guys so much for the help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024