Author Topic: Big Uh-Oh  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I'm getting my surgery on Friday. I'm also going away for the summer (working down south). I will have my shirt off all the time as a life guard. At the beginning of July will the surgery still be haunting me (compression vest, not being able to move totally, scars, bandages etc)? I'm getting anxious! Someone please help!  ???
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 07:06:06 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
That's almost two months post op.  I would imagine the longest you'd wear your vest is a month or so, but that's just from what my PS told me (2 weeks 24/7, 2 weeks night or day only).  After that it's pretty much up to you.  I know vaio likes to wear his still sometimes to help with swelling or working out or something.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I don't think you want to be exposing your scars to that kind of sunlight at 2 months post-op. If you absolutely MUST, then I would use a heavy SPF45 (or higher) sunblock all over the scar area. Obviously, this is going to start looking funny as the rest of your chest and body tan normally. Maybe you should use the SPF45 on your whole body everyday so it doesn't tan differently than your scar areas.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024