Author Topic: Anabolic sterioids  (Read 3198 times)

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
ok so i took a bottle of anabolic steroids not knowing how fucked up they are after i stopped taking them i got moobs, this was about 1 year ago,, will my moobs go away?? now that i have stopped taking them, and if so how long! im dieing here!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
You should have developed them while on the steroids, not when you stopped taking them. Head over to www.muscletalk.co.uk and post up your cycle and PCT in the appropriate forum, they know a lot about the subject.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
What type of steroids did you take?  How long?  Did you get any gains from it?

When gyno will show up during a cycle is dependant on a lot of variables; type of steroids, amount, length on, etc.  Most of the time they DO show up when you stop taking the steroids.  The reason for this is due to the fact that once you stop your cycle your estrogen levels are usually elevated and your natural testesterone production has already been suppressed for quite some time.  This causes a horrmone imbalance (low test high estrogen) which results in the moobs.  More experienced users of anabolics take other compunds throughout the cycle which keeps their estrogoen level low (nolvadex, arimidex, aromasin, etc) and upon conluding the cycle will do a proper post cycle therapy which restores normal testosterone levels and keeps estrogen levels at their normal levels. 

I have seen many unexperienced steroid users get gyno and other sides because they did not know what they were doing.  As well, I['ve seen many experienced guys go through full cycles, get no sides, and maintain most of their gains.  There are many factors involved however, including genetics, general health etc.

If I were you, i would make an appointment with yoiur DR. to get the appropriate blood tests to check your hormone levels.  If you truly did a cycle of steroids and have not recovered properly (normal test levels etc) you could expect more problems than just the gyn.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Ditto. My moobs started growing faster AFTER I stopped my prescription androgel. I have learned that when I stopped, I "pulled the rug out" from under my testosterone levels and it plummets as my body's own feedback system is shut down. Estrogen can remain elevated While the Testosterone drops, and the T/E2 ratio is now too low. Then POOF! Moobs!..... Been there, done that..... Never again.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
PCT is extremely important.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I don't have any experience with steroids, but I always hear of people developing breast tenderness and gyne mid cycle. Sorry if I was misinformed. I thought it had something to do with high testosterone being converted into estrogen.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I don't have any experience with steroids, but I always hear of people developing breast tenderness and gyne mid cycle. Sorry if I was misinformed. I thought it had something to do with high testosterone being converted into estrogen.

Yea. That can happen too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024