Author Topic: I just booked my Initial Consultation  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Jason

• Posting Member
Well, I did it.  I just booked an initial consultation with Dr. Bermant.  I've been watching this website for about a year now and I've finally decided that 20 years with boobs is enough.  I was kind of nervous to make the call, but Jane (the receptionist) was super nice and easy to talk to.  I guess she must talk to guys with boobs all day long so it's no big deal.  Oh well, I better go to Expedia and book my plane ticket.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
Well, I did it.  I just booked an initial consultation with Dr. Bermant.  I've been watching this website for about a year now and I've finally decided that 20 years with boobs is enough.  I was kind of nervous to make the call, but Jane (the receptionist) was super nice and easy to talk to.  I guess she must talk to guys with boobs all day long so it's no big deal.  Oh well, I better go to Expedia and book my plane ticket.

Keep us up to date. I'm wondering what the total cost would be on this with the initial consultation and the procedure along with plane tickets and hotel costs. If I get enough money I'd like to go to someone who has the experience with this.

Offline Jason

• Posting Member
The consultation fee is $80, my plane ticket is $210 round trip, rental car is $43 (Priceline.com) and I haven't booked a hotel yet.  Altogether I'm looking at around $400 for the initial consultation mainly because I'm flying half way across the country. 

Dr. Bermant offers a "remote" consultation for a lot less money where the patient sends a bunch of digital pictures and fills out a bunch of forms and stuff but I figure I would rather go there in person to actually meet the Dr., the Staff and see the surgery center, etc.  I figure if I'm gonna pay someone to cut off my man boobs, I'd like to at least meet the guy ahead of time. 

From what I've read on this forum, the cost of the procedure varies quite a bit because some guys just have minor "easy" cases and some have pretty major ones requiring a lot of lifting, nipping and tucking.  I guess the best answer for the cost of surgery would be "it depends" but I've heard anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000 depending on the doctor and the extent of the procedure.  Some guy on here got his done for $800 in Peru but I'm guessing the cost to fly there would be very high.  Also, I don't think I'd be comfortable going with the "low price leader" when it comes to surgery. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024