Author Topic: Fat or gland growing?  (Read 3304 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I have put on a few lbs. (10 to 15 lbs.) in the last 3 years. I now weigh 130 lbs. I was down to around 115 lbs.
I notice that is some fat around the sides of the chest. Because I use to see bones. But, my nipple and gyno looks a little worse.
Wondering if it is a sign of gland growth or fat? Or the fat psuhing out the gland?

Here are some of the things I have noticed:
itchy skin
small rahses from time to time- But, these 2 could be from the cold weather.
squishy feeling that you can hear between the aeorla and underneath it. Their seems to be some spcae there.
Chest feels rubbery
Extremely flabby
seems like their is no muscle anymore only when I flex real hard can you feel it
soft and somewhat hard grape & raisin like bumbs around the chest and extends halway to the armpit
it is on the upper part of the chest.

Sorry for the long post.
Is this is a sign of gland growth or fat ?

Thanks.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
It's hard to tell from description.

Post some pics, or lose the weight and see how it is after.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Here is the link to my previous pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

I will try to upload more recent pics this weekend.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Well it doesn't look like gyno to me in your pics. 

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
pics are borderline/possible, but the description makes me a little more suspicious if you're getting more mass there where you used to feel the pecs instead.  might be the only thing to do is work at the weight loss and see if it's unaffected where everything else slims down. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I don't think I would call that gyne.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
headheldhigh01 - suspicious of gland growth? or Fat gaining there?

The only problem with losing weight is that I will be 120 lbs or less.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gland you can't really tell except by feel, the denser disk or ring area.  if it's just kind of larger and softer than you'd expect, sort of in the direction of where a woman would be, that's the kind of fat-based.  don't worry about weight, if you did an op you want to be at your ideal, and excess doesn't really do you any favors, put it back on on weights occasionally ;) 

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I have been having some weird chest feelings not really pain. So, my doctor ordered a stress test and some blood work.
The tests came back fine. So, my doctor thinks I may have anxiety- which I agree to. I have alot of stress in my life right now.
This gyne being in the top 3 ! Looking at medical records I currently weigh 135 lbs. So, I have gained some weight and the blood tests
for my thyroid that my doctor ordered leads to my believe it is fat that is being stored on my chest. I mentioned to my doctor about the little
bumbs around my chest and he says that is fat. So, as of now I will not see an endo but I will start working out and schedule in appointment
with one of the doctors on this board.

Offline ridthegyno

• Posting Member
I'm sort of similiar Mizuno, however worse.

I'm 28 and put on 2-3 stone the last few years. Now I have slimmed down a couple of those stone but have gone from looking great before the weight loss to very obvious large puffy nipples, gyno I guess.

Mine feels similiar. What do people mean by ring or disk? I, like you, have the grape/raisin feel all over my chest. Including under the nipple and right to my armpits. They seem to stop approx 2 inch above the nipple and are mainly concentrated towards the armpit side of my nipples. I never felt these before however I never searched for them before.

I too went to see the doctor and he said it wasn't gynecomastia. However it is the middle of winter here, UK, and I was freezin cold where I look fine. He also didn't nip the lumps like I do, just sort of pressed in places.  I'm still 19% body fat though. I did look just built last time I was this bodyfat though. The weight gain seems to have brought the gyno. I get the feeling I will never look good again but I would just like to at least be passable in a T shirt and i'll be happy.

I'm also suffering from excema (SP?) type rashes and I believe this is stress and the gyne is certainly the top of my suspects for this!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:04:52 AM by ridthegyno »

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
Being active on this website I've seen some good pictures, but I wouldnt say this is anyware near gynecomastia. ;)

What I think you need is some good shaped muscles which hopefully covers and burns the fat and shapes the gland under your chest.

Do get a private trainer if you can afford one and try to build your chest. It will take at least 1 year from what I've seen along the way so be patient :)

Good luck.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Thanks itsgoingdown,
Did you workout to get the chest level down ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024