Author Topic: Chances of Gyne Going Away After Puberty?  (Read 2391 times)

Offline vo_ktm

• Posting Member
Hey, I'm 17 now and I've had gyne for about 3 years now. I heard that it might go away once you've finished puberty and I was wondering at what age this would be at. I'm pretty sure I'm nearing the end of puberty and it doesn't show any signs of disappearing. Could anyone shed some light on this?

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
Iv been with most of my friends growing up...and all of them growing up never had boobs...not ever.. so i really dont think its part of puberty..idk iv seen tons of kids grow up with me..in the years of going to the beach..and none of them had boobs...mine started at the 6th grade...not as bad as it is now but yea..

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
I had a bit of gyne when I was going through puberty around the age of 14. Mine did subside, but has come back about 4 years ago (I'm now 26) worse than it ever was before.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
puffy nipples are mentioned as a temporary symptom of puberty which often goes away, unless your case is particularly developed you should wait and see.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
wait till what age 19 or 20?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sorry to tell you, but the disappearance is usually sooner like the first year or two, rarely 3, chances are it's probably stuck till you get rid of it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024