Author Topic: had a revision two days ago and have a few questions  (Read 2250 times)

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
I had my first surgery in August. I had only lipo at that time. My left breast ended up looking okay but my right breast was still pretty big. I just had gland resection on Friday on both breasts. Alot more on my left than right. I would like to know does the gland that is left eventually fill in the area of where the gland was excised. I have some depressions and would just like to know if this is normal. I know its only been two days and that there will be some changes but i am kind of worried about these indententions on each breast. also the nipples looked depressed, is this normail ? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Titus174

• Posting Member
Hey bob, hope this second surgery works out better for you. I had my surgery back in October, and i also had some depressions. You just have to wait a few weeks for your body to heal. So dont worry its normal. Im still seeing improvements every day, so it takes time.
                                                                                      Good luck

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member

Offline Swenip

• Posting Member
Hi bob.
I had a pretty bad nipple fold on my left side, like an indented line across my nipple. Im now 7 weeks post op and it has really cleared and looks normal. I hope it will do the same for you, patience is the key. Good luck

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024