Author Topic: Well....help me guys!  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Patbol

• Posting Member
Hi everyone
im a french canadian, so i dont really speak english very well...but i think you will understand me anyway ! :)

On the january 28, i went to the the Big operation. Docteur tell me it was Lipo only and he was able to Scratch  some gland ( haha im a french guy sorry :)! ) 
on the evening, my chest look pretty good, in fact i dont remember a time that i looked good like that.
Now, its been 6 day from this and I feel Horrible. My breast is not a big as it was. ( the docteur told me i had a 400cc lipo..is that good? )
but i still got boob !!! WTF !!!!! and you know, i still cant wear t-shirt without compression vest  >:(

i called at the Doctor office, and the girl told me to wait 4 or 6 week, that everything will be okay

I went to this forum since maybe a month, read all of you guys, and read a lot of thread of people who was in my situation.  Does anyone felt like this, and after few week , everything was ok ? i mean like the first day of the operation ???

IT cost me 3800$ Canadian, a lot of money. Shame on me, but i did not take any test before the op....

so please guys, help a brother in needs! Tell me your story, the bad like the good... i know that everything as been said but i need to know !!

Go Habs Go by the way :)

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Very simply put: Incision is needed to remove gland, lipo by itself just doesn't cut it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
ca ne fait rien, mon francais sera bien pire, tu vas voir  ;) 

s'inquieter beaucoup, c'est normal, elle a raison, faut pas s'attendre aux resultats immediats dans moins de quelques semaines, le corps doit s'occuper a se guerir, il y aura peut-etre du tissu cicatrice pour quelque temps.  si ca ne s'est pas tres ameliore par ce temps las, tu pourras reposer des questions a ton cirugien, ils y sont habitues, c'est leur metier. 

tout le monde croit que ce soit faillite, c'est le regle.  et bienvenu au website aussi  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Patbol

• Posting Member
wow thanks you man

ton francais n'est pas mal du tout, félicitation!!

anyone got something to share with me, pleasei need help ! :)

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
wow thanks you man

ton francais n'est pas mal du tout, félicitation!!

anyone got something to share with me, pleasei need help ! :)

Salut, qui est ton chirurgien?

Je crois que tu devrais attendre les quelques semaines recommandés par ton chirurgien et voir ensuite si tu as toujours des "seins".

Cependant, comme qqn le disait avant moi, la matière glandulaire ne se retire qu'avec une incision/excision. Il semblerait qu'il n'est pas possible de la retirer qu'avec une liposuccion. Mais p-ê que tu seras chanceux et que tu n'avais qu'une toute petite glande et bcp de gras....entk je te le souhaite.

Offline Patbol

• Posting Member
merci beaucoup vieux!

mon Médecin est Docteur Charbonneau a Laval. un médecin de plusieur année d'expérience .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024