Author Topic: One week to go: pre-op consultation today...  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Spleen

I get cut next wednesday.  The doc I've chosen is gonna do excision of the gland and then I'm throwing in a few extra bucks for lipo of the love handles.  Interestingly, he doesn't plan to do any chest lipo at all.  Kinda the opposite of all the "lipo only" stories we read about.  I don't really have much chest fat, my problem is gland & puffy nipples.  I asked if he would suck some fat from on top of my latissimus (under the armpit) but he pinched that skin and the skin on my back and said both are about the same and probably wouldn't respond to lipo.  I'm gonna try him again on surgery day to see if he thinks he can do anything in that area, but I'll trust his decision either way.  I'll get back to a good diet post surgery, but I wouldn't mind a lil' extra help where I can get it.

I signed a few consent forms and got some scripts for painkillers.  The nurse and the office assitant also took me in to the photo room for my before pictures.  The nurse was trying to ask me in a tactful way to lower my shorts and pull down my boxers a bit for the photos.  I could see she was maybe feeling a bit awkward asking me to drop trou, but as soon as I unbuttoned my shorts they fell right down around my ankles and we all had a good laugh.  

So next wednesday's the day.  I'll see if I can get some before pix up this week and then follow-up late next week.

Spleen Out

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Spleen....

I Hope your surgery is a success and that you get the results that you want.

Good Luck!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024