Author Topic: My mom thinks im crazy.  (Read 3359 times)

Offline frank420

• Posting Member
Well I already told her about my problem and how my nipple gets puffy and sometimes how there is a pain in the breast So she finally got tired of me talking about it an took me to the doctor and the Dr said he didnt really see a problem there but just to be safe he had me get and xray and that showed that there was no mass Then I told him well something is wrong and then he gave me and ultrasound on my right breast an nothing showed up so I started to think well maybe im just over thinking this but im really not cause my nipple size changes day to day like one day puffy others days not so puffy and also the pain happens on and off. So I'll tell mom about this and she says that im crazy and what else can the doctors do. Also just to clear Ive had other test on my brain like and MRI an CT scan to make sure nothin up there was causeing this problem and everything turned up good on that. So do you guys have any suggestions and sorry about posting so much but this problem is really annoying me One more thing would it make it worst if you keep feeling/sqeezing the nipple.

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
How old are you?

Doesn't sound much of a problem and it might pubertal. Does it change size in different temperatures, if so thats completely normal.

Offline frank420

• Posting Member
How old are you?

Doesn't sound much of a problem and it might pubertal. Does it change size in different temperatures, if so thats completely normal.

Im 19 ya it does change sizes in diffent weather

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
Does it get bigger and softer in the warm and small and hard in the cold?

If so does it do anything else apart from that?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I agree with c17361736.

Here is some more insight for you on imaging of the breast. I was told by a popular gyno surgeon that imaging can miss difuse glandular component in the fatty tissue. If he is correct, which I believe he was, Imaging doesn't always give all the answers. As a doctor neighbor once said to me, "You can take x-rays and get a biopsy, but you never know for sure what it is untill you are holding it in the palm of your hand."
Well said.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
They did am MRI if your brain? Probably looking for a pituitary problem- i'm guessing. What about your nuts? Did they check your nuts for problems such a varicocele or any other testicular issues?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024