Author Topic: I got a question, but I don't know what it's called ^^ (read for more info)  (Read 3289 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Hello guys!

Well, I got a question. Surgeons usually inject some fluid that tear up the fat. What is it called? Also, is this really necessary? I mean, when patients have liposuction in other areas of the body, they never use that kind of fluid?

Regards, Ryan.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Some use a type of epinephrine and lidocaine-like fluid that numbs and constricts blood vessels. Not sure of anything that actually breaks up the fat.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not sure, but the procedure is called tumescent lipo, believe bermant uses it.  i wonder if it helps swell things up so the tissue comes out more easily with the fat. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

DrBermant

not sure, but the procedure is called tumescent lipo, believe bermant uses it.  i wonder if it helps swell things up so the tissue comes out more easily with the fat. 

I use a Tumescent Technique Anesthesia for my male chest sculpture.  This anesthesia fluid does not break down the fat.  My version of this Tumescent Technique helps me achieve the minimal bruising and maximizes my patients' comfort after surgery.

There are some trying solutions that kill fat cells and then ask the body to clean up the mess.  I have not been impressed with the scars and animation of these techniques to date.  The solutions also do not target gland, again leaving this firm tissue behind.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024