Author Topic: Have you heard of this medication?  (Read 3338 times)

Offline need_breast_helpUK

• Posting Member
http://www.how-to-get-rid-of-man-boobs.com/pill_treatment.html

I found a drug called 'diet aid of questionable value' (Gy Nex In) which looks to be expensive but works in 99% of cases - doesn't anyone know if it's true? Some reviews said it only works 90% but that's still pretty good isn't it? The thing is i'm really struggling to believe whether this will actually work, as if its as good as it says why isn't everyone with gynecomastia taking it?  If anyone medically trained could help too that would be really helpful... it says the ingredients are:

Proprietary 'diet aid of questionable value' Thermo-X Blend...........................900 mg
Guggulsterones
Theobromine Cacao
Green Tea Extract (EGCG, caffeine)
Sclareolides (3, 17-dihydro-delta-5-etiocholone-7-one)
Chromium Picolinate
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Blue #1.

Can all that stuff really work??

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
It may help on non glandular gyne because it asks you to exercise and drink water with it which would work ;D. No way it would get rid of a gland.

100% scam

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
Total scam. I still have some sitting in my closet if you've got your heart set on trying it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dennyboy

yes a scam just some twat trying to make money out of our moobs

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a very good reason why the name of that product will not print out on this site.

Typically, someone with only one or two posts to their credit would either ask about it or post a fantastic testimonial.

The wording, phrasing etc. was always the same. They were simply trying to use the site to get free advertisement of their worthless product.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024