Author Topic: Dr. Giunta  (Read 3462 times)

Offline zoomer123

I've been watching these board for a while now and finally got the courage to set up a surgery. I contacted Dr. Giunta who works in Northern VA, he wasn't neccessarily my first choice but he gave me the cheapest quote somewhere around 3000. I have my consult on may 9th and surgery the 10th. Thursday i'll start my pre-op detox, no booze, greens, cigs, advil or anything of the sort. It works out well as i'll be having the surgery right after my finals though i wish i had gotten it done before college, oh well can't change that now. Anyway if anybody has experience with this doc i'd like to hear about him. I'll put up some pre/post op pics too

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
make sure you get to see a BUNCH of before and after pics of the docs recent work. Also, I'd ask for 3 references. Call those 3 past patients of his and get a dialogue going as to their results/happiness. Anytime you go with a "cheapest bid out of the phone book" doc you  need to really do your homework and qualify him.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
how many people that had gyne would want to be used as references tho? realistically? this board is anonymous, so people are less hesitant, but would you really want your name and number handed out as a gyne case?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024