Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 2677 times)

Offline poker

• Posting Member
  • San diego
Hey, i'm new to this site so dont really know what im doing but i think i have gyno. The chubby nipple gland type and have had it for almost 2 years. im almost 16 and am 6ft 155 lb. This whole gynocomastia thing has really got me down. I dont know weather to go to my parents and do the surgery or rebound xt or just wait it out. would prefer to wait it out cause im embarresed to go to parents. please help! :-[

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Well, I don't know much about that product, because it would not do anything with breasts as huge as mine!  :o But you're parents have probably already noticed, so don't be afraid of talkign to them, if that is the route you choose to go! You parents probably knows lots about you that you don't realize they know. Parents can be very understanding about some things. My mom was very supportive when I told her I was gay...which is much worse than having a little problem on your boob! I was surprised, but then parents can surprise you sometimes... ;D

Offline poker

• Posting Member
  • San diego
Yea its 2 small lumps under the nipple so its not to noticeable and i wear white under-shirts so i dont think they know. I dont want to do the surgery thing or rebound i would rather wait it out cause i hurd after about 3 years it goes away and im on year 2.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
not to mention testosterone turned into estrogen by the body naturally, more testosterone, more estrogen...

Offline poker

• Posting Member
  • San diego
OK so dont try that stuff. So should i wait it out and just work out and lift weitghts and eat healthy?

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Usually, the man-boob condition should resolve itself within 2 years.  You've had it for 2 years but since you're still 16, your hormones are probably still a little too wild for surgery.  If you have surgery while the level of hormones that are causing the gyne are still out of whack there is the possibility that the gyne will come back.

I'd recommend that you'd wait it until you're 17.  In the meantime just eat healthy, exercise do cardio, and lift weights.  I was able to hide my gyne well and my case was moderate-severe (gland roughly the diameter and thickness of my palm).  I just wore 2 underarmor compression shirts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024