Author Topic: Gyno from Popecia and dut at the same time  (Read 2445 times)

Offline daxa

Hello for the last 2 months i have been using both prop and dut at the same time. Now im scared that im getting gyno. I have stopped prop now. Overkill prob.

I have been on prop for about 3 years and had no problems with gyno. Even when i was fat.

Now im not fat at all. I do not want to quit the dut.

I cant notice anything by looking at my body but my nippels has been sore for the last 3 days. Could be nothing as well :-)

I was thinking that if i reduce my body fat to zero % would that help ? Fat makes the boobs right?

Is it good to to just to be on the "safe side" surely there is a ccmbination between overweight and gyno?

THanks In AdVanCe

Offline Spleen

Gynecomastia, in the strictest sense, is the appearance of female-like breasts due to abundant glandular tissue in the male breast.  Man boobs on fat guys can be called "pseudo-gynecomastia" which isn't to say that they don't have teats, but that the appearance of breasts is principally due to fat deposits in the chest.  Often there is a combo of fat and gland.  If you have glandular or "true" gynecomastia all the dieting in the world won't help.  You can't diet off gland.  

Do you mean that you're usinf propecia and dutasteride?  Hypo is the best source for info on this, but I think these hair-loss drugs can cause gynecomastia.  

Offline daxa

How do i know if i have gland? And what is gland?
I have a nice muscular body now six pack and all.
I thought that would make me not so pron to gyno.

and what is hypo?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hypo is a guy who is expert in the area of Hypogonadism and Hormonal issues.  He should be the one to contact about this. While I lack his degree of expertise, here is what I do know.

Propecia contains a drug called Finasteride.  It has many uses, Including: Supressing testosterone in older men with prostate cancer, Chemical Castration, and Suppression of Testosterone in The hormone treatment of Male to Female Transexuals.  It can cause lowered libido, Gynecomastia and generalized feminization.  Sometimes the effects will diminish when you quit taking the drug, sometimes the effects can be permanent.

I'd rather be Bald
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
me too, man.  trade somebody the ta-ta's for a dome and wear a rug  :D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024