Author Topic: Is this a risky surgery ?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
One thing I always feared was the surgery itself. But, thinking about it this is not really a super risky surgery. Sure, all surgery's carry risk
but how serious or risky is this? I had a gallbladder removed via larascopic. Maybe one of the doctors can clarfiy it.

Gyno surgery is done thru a tiny incision and is under the skin and none of the vital organs are exposed. The surgery itself is a little over an hour.
Looking at many of the doctors website their is not that mush blood loss and even the anthesia used these days are generally safe. I like probablly most of you
always thought about the riskyness of this surgery but really thinking about it this is a pretty minor surgery. It is no oral surgery but nor is it open heart surgery.
Any thoughts ?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I don't think people think of it as being a risk in that manor. I think they think of the risks as in the results after it :P

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
I had the surgery 5 days ago and walked out of the hospital hours later feeling completely normal with the exception of being quite sore in the chest area. A day or so later my chest was just sore to touch. I think the hardest part would be psychological when your expectations are higher than the results of the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024