Author Topic: My first post...SURGERY SCHEDULED!!!!  (Read 1642 times)

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Hey gents:  What a great site!  Thanks to all of you honest gents out there for posting your stories and information.

I have scheduled a surgery with Dr. Cruise in Newport beach, CA.  Had a good consultation.  He seemed to know what he was doing.  He understands the situation (he had the office gal leave the room before the consultation, which I appreciated), and he answered ALL my questions patiently (no pun intended).

I am blessed with a good and understanding wife who will take care of me on the surgery day and was there at the consultation. 

The total cost is $5K...not inexpensive, but not too bad considering where the doctor practices.

Anyhow...I am so thrilled to have this done finally at age 39.  It nearly ruined my high school and college years...it's not going to have a hold on me any longer!

For those of you thinking about doing it, just set an appt and get it done!  Give yourself something to look forwar to.  I can't wait!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Gey man! Good 2 hear! Congratulations!

But "first surgery" - do you think you'll need more procedures done?

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Nope...first post to the message board here.  I plan on having only one surgery.

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
Good luck with the surgery. I had mine 10 days ago and walked out of the hospital feeling pretty good other than being a little sore. I'm still wearing the compression vest which is a drag but you get used to it. The doctor did a good job of flattening out my chest so I'm glad I had it done at the age of 34. I feel like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor when he lost all the weight and went spandex shopping. Can't wait to go out and buy some tight fitting shirts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024