Author Topic: Any way i can KEEP my nips hard??  (Read 5096 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Okay so i've had my first surgery. And im not gettin rvision till another like 4 months or smthng. My nips luk GREAT when thre hard. Is there any cream, any spray, that i can use, to temp. keep my nips hard for a while??
hmmm
i cant go 2 the beach and KEEP on pinchin my nips!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Some people use superglue. I've never tried it, so I can't give you a personal reflection of it.

Offline MSJ108

Okay so i've had my first surgery. And im not gettin rvision till another like 4 months or smthng. My nips luk GREAT when thre hard. Is there any cream, any spray, that i can use, to temp. keep my nips hard for a while??
hmmm
i cant go 2 the beach and KEEP on pinchin my nips!

I know all about the pinching!!

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
tape ice cubes over top of them  ;D

Offline omega

• Silver Member
lol ice cubes wont work man.
i wud have a gud luking chest if my nipps were hard. and summer is coming sooooon.
and i can only get the surgery in like 4 / 5 months :(

any1 tried superglue??

Offline omega

• Silver Member

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
Here's the scoop on superglue.... I've used it many times and here's my advice to you. There is a bottle you can buy, its kind of like paint on... almost like a nail polish bottle. It's about 4 dollars at your local drug store. What you gotta do is get ur nips really hard and apply no more than ONE LAYER OF SUPERGLUE. I cannot stress this enough because if you paint on 2 or more layers you will get temporary dents in your nips. like if you touch them, they will get pushed in and pop out slowly. This is not the case if you use one layer. so one only! Make suree you cover your entire areola as well wen you do this or else it will look unnatural. Next, do not let the chicas feel ya up. Then you will have to explain why your nipples are hard as rocks (and they will be.) The glue will not wash off until after about a day, then it will start peeling off. This will not hurt, but I suggest you NOT try to get the glue off within 12 hours of putting it on because it will be very difficult and it will hurt like hell.

Now, to remove the glue, you can rub vegetable oil on them and massage it into the glue. it should come off easier than just peeling. Sometimes they might hurt at random times but it does help quite a bit. Minor incovenience you'll have to deal with, like the random (minor but annoying) pains, but other than that I'd recommend trying it.

Any more questions, I'm here.

--CS

Offline MSJ108

Here's the scoop on superglue.... I've used it many times and here's my advice to you. There is a bottle you can buy, its kind of like paint on... almost like a nail polish bottle. It's about 4 dollars at your local drug store. What you gotta do is get ur nips really hard and apply no more than ONE LAYER OF SUPERGLUE. I cannot stress this enough because if you paint on 2 or more layers you will get temporary dents in your nips. like if you touch them, they will get pushed in and pop out slowly. This is not the case if you use one layer. so one only! Make suree you cover your entire areola as well wen you do this or else it will look unnatural. Next, do not let the chicas feel ya up. Then you will have to explain why your nipples are hard as rocks (and they will be.) The glue will not wash off until after about a day, then it will start peeling off. This will not hurt, but I suggest you NOT try to get the glue off within 12 hours of putting it on because it will be very difficult and it will hurt like hell.

Now, to remove the glue, you can rub vegetable oil on them and massage it into the glue. it should come off easier than just peeling. Sometimes they might hurt at random times but it does help quite a bit. Minor incovenience you'll have to deal with, like the random (minor but annoying) pains, but other than that I'd recommend trying it.

--CS

:o

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq

--CS

:o

Whatever works man... and this does totally work if you got puffy nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024