Author Topic: Surgery Completed  (Read 3554 times)

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
Well,

I just had surgery Feb 22 by Dr. Metzner in Vermont.  He did lipo and excision through the armpit.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  Once the scar tissue goes down it will look perfect.  What's really cool is the inscisions are high up in the armpit so you can't even tell I ever had surgery.  Basically, he lipos out what he can then he uses a clamp tool and removes the gland through the same inscision.  I would highly recommend him and I hope other people read this and realize they don't need to have the inscisions made around the nipples in most cases if they're using the right doctor.  The whole thing cost me $5237 btw.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats  Dude!!!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
Grandpa Bambu,

Thanks for all the support you give on this website.  You are a living saint.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
We were just talking about this procedure in another thread. I'm curious, how severe was your case? Is this clamp procedure still viable for large masses of gland, or only in less severe cases?

And congrats on the surgery!
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Grandpa Bambu,

Thanks for all the support you give on this website.  You are a living saint.

Thanks for the kind words my man. 8)

I'm just paying back, the support that I received from this site during the time of my surgery. I have limited medical technical knowledge, however it's the 'emotional' support, I feel, that is most important Pre and Post Op. Having someone 'who's been there' to talk with, is a great comfort... ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024