Author Topic: Pumpkin Gland  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
This is sort of a joke of a thread but browsing through Doctor Bermant's pictures of gland he removed from patients I couldn't stop thinking that this crap they take out of your pecs looks like that stuff you carve out of a pumpkin when you're making a jacko-lantern. Does anyone agree with me? It's orange and sloppy like that pumpkin goop. Did this come to anyone else's mind when they saw that stuff?   ;D ;D  ;D  :P

See for yourself:
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_gynecomastia/revise_puffy_nips.html
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
darn*n nasty!!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Ever thought about not starting to many threads, Blarney?
etc.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Ever thought about not starting to many threads, Blarney?

yeah you're right sorry, i guess I'm just blowing off a little nervous energy about the surgery tomorrow

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Good luck, and don't worry about it !
There is nothing to it !

DrBermant

This is sort of a joke of a thread but browsing through Doctor Bermant's pictures of gland he removed from patients I couldn't stop thinking that this crap they take out of your pecs looks like that stuff you carve out of a pumpkin when you're making a jacko-lantern. Does anyone agree with me? It's orange and sloppy like that pumpkin goop. Did this come to anyone else's mind when they saw that stuff?   ;D ;D  ;D  :P

See for yourself:
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_gynecomastia/revise_puffy_nips.html

Actually I have only felt patients' glands with gloves on.  I have nevery carved a pumpkin with gloves on my hands.

Having carved many pumpkins and sculpted many many more breasts, there is nothing similar in the two (despite the different techniques).  The color of real gland is different basically white with red blood staining and sometimes some yellow fat included.  However, it is the fat that is yellow, not the gland.  Pumpkin tends to be white or pale yellow with an orange tint.  

Gland tends to be firm and rubbery, pumpkin stringy and crunchy unless you are talking about the seeds which when wet are somewhat rubbery.  The feel of a wet pumpkin seed however, is much different that gland because gland does not come in the shape of the seeds and I do not know of anyone who would carve a gland to find out if they then had a similar feel.

Getting relaxed before surgery is often a good idea.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks like something my dog would toss up....  :P

Honest!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I wish I'd remembered to ask to see my gland once it was out. Apparently it all gets thrown in a big incinerator.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I asked JCF if I could see my gland but he said it would look really gross and that it gets sent off to the lab anyways.

John.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
I asked JCF if I could see my gland but he said it would look really gross and that it gets sent off to the lab anyways.

John.

What do they do at the lab with it

Offline Grandpa Bambu

What do they do at the lab with it

Hmmmm, not sure. I didn't ask the good Doc that. Maybe they check for cancer or other abnormalities....

John.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 07:00:36 PM by Bambu »

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
maybe they make pumpkin pie at the lab..it's a betty crocker lab...

i know, that was gross..i apologize...

Hmmmm, not sure. I didn't ask the good Doc that. Maybe they check for cancer or other abnormalities....

John.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
pumpkin gland pie, sounds good!  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024