Author Topic: Anyone have GYNE surgery and Lipo?  (Read 1692 times)

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys

I had gyne surgery and lipo on my abdomen and flanks 4 weeks ago with Dr Benito in Barcelona, my chest is healing fine but i have some swellimg on my right side anyone have any similar experiences? Dr B said he removed 5 liters from my chest and abdomen

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Give it another few weeks to see if the swelling will go down on its own. If you get no results from that, I'd suggest contacting your PS...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
My PS has suggested a light tummy tuck to me at first consultation, but then told me that I should wait another year when I told him that my belly was very loose because I just lost about 60 pounds over the last 8 months for the gyno surgery. What I was thinking of doing was just wrapping my compression belt around my belly at night after the chest is all healed to see if it would compress my belly skin too. According to Bermant's site, garments can be used to do things like that without surgery, so we'll see.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024