Author Topic: 24 days after surgery- Feeling miserable  (Read 4093 times)

Offline greeberet

Hello, guys

I have suffered from severe gyne since 12 years old. (I'm 29)
I did surgery on the 22nd of Feb, surgery consist of Gladn excision with Lipo.
Ps sucked 500cc from each side including 60gs of each glands. Sorry I try to post picture later.

My chest was flat a few days after the surgery, I was very happy.
However, It feels like Gyne has gorwing back again. My chest looks 50% improved literall, But now It looks like a Pre-op. It's been 24 days from op, Swelling has downed ? Also My chest feels like I have full breast reduction surgery (I feel huge emptyness on chest). Is it normal or Gyne is growing back again?
I have serious mental trauma after the surgery. Could some one tell me Is it just little devil in my head playing game on me?  I though that I wil be very happy after the surgery but outcome sucks. I might be considering REVISON?

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You might just have a large amount of fluid build-up.  You could even have a hematoma. I would definitely suggest going back to your surgeon as soon as possible so he can assess your situation.

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Sorry to hear your situation. Pics would help understand the problem. I agree with the other poster - definitely see your PS.

Offline MSJ108

Sorry to hear your situation. Pics would help understand the problem. I agree with the other poster - definitely see your PS.

Yes def do that

Best of luck man

Offline boredofthisnow

• Posting Member
Hang in there dude, could be swelling/scar tissue etc. If you were pleased with the results early then dont worry, your body is just healing and can take a few months to settle down, have you started massaging?

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
It's only been 24 hours! This recovery process will take 6 months at least before you see the best possibly results!! Do you have drains? Like everyone else said, see your surgeon and if there's nothing wrong then just be patient, it'll be nice and fooked up in your body for quite sometime. Don't overanalyze things for a while, just let your body heal! You need to find things to take up your time so you don't think about it. Don't start massaging (if at all) until at least 3 weeks after surgery. Personally, I'm just letting myself heal. Good luck..

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
Hang in there is all i can say.

I'm 29 as well, and am 9 months post op.  I was in your exact situation.  Pot op for alot of us is very very hard.  Its not a minor surgery and different people take to it in different ways.

You may have fluid build up, this is really just blood building up after your drains have been taken out.  If you think this might be it tell your PS and have him or her look at it.  It is simple to drain, I had to be drained on my right side a total of 8 times.  It took forever for the bleeding to settle after lipo, so fluid build up may be the problem.

I know everyone says you have to give it 6 months.  They are right!  Its nothing but time, and you gotta think about it that now you've had the surgery and theres no going back so be patient and wait on the results.  Easier said than done, I know, I've been in your situation, but stay positive, things will settle down, your chest will feel better and you will improve over time.

Let me know through private message if I can give you any other advice or if you just need to vent!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024