Author Topic: Post Surgery Update :D  (Read 2213 times)

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
So, I had my surgery with Dr. Fielding 2 weeks ago now.

I feel great. I look great. It's actually such a change- I have NEVER had a flat chest in my life, and I'm now in the best shape I've ever been; it's just the icing on top.

My nipples are still adjusting from being balloons to normal sized entities, however, I have faith (I had some minor lipo and a MAJOR case of puffy nipples - I will post pictures).

I have actually found out that I'm 5'10 instead of 5'9 from correcting my posture in the past two weeks.

I quit smoking over a month ago for the surgery and couldn't be more happy about it.

The only thing that keeps running through my mind is that I wish I had some money to buy some new clothes to show off my new...well, me.

- Mike -

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I'm really happy for you that everything is going according to plan. I too was like you and couldn't wait to get some new gear to wear. I only had my op last week but I have already been out and bought some new gym stuff, and stuff I would never had worn beofore!! It's a great feeling isn't it? Once I loose a few more lb's I will be on the lookout for some new summer clothes and needless to say they will be a touch tighter than anything I have ever owned before!!!! Good luck to you.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member

Offline JJ79

• Posting Member
M9taylor, congrats man!! A new life as just begun for you, am realy so happy! A new life withouth gyne started for me too a week ago :)

Offline jackson318

• Posting Member
Congrats, mike!  I'm a little over a week post op and going thru a lot of the same stuff.  I was just noticing today that I always slouched forward before - I had no idea I did it so much until now I have far more confidence to stand up straight.  But as you say, now to deal with a closet full of large, billowing shirts now that I have nothing to try to camoflage.

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
Haha it's sad, eh? I look at all those clothes and think: damn, I really had NO sense of style. But then I realize, I never really got a chance to have a sense of style since mine was always just meant to cover up, never to show off.

Let's hope Mastercard doesn't hate me too much this week! Haha

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024