Author Topic: 11 days post op. Opinions please! PICS INCLUDED!!  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I have been posting  regularly on the UK forum but thought I would post some before and after pics on here to try and get some general opinions on my progress.

I had my op done on the 18th March and so I am 11 days post op today. The recovery is going really well and personally I am very pleased with the progress and results so far. The surgery was performed by Alex Karidis in London England at a total cost of £4100. Not cheap but I really liked the techniques that he uses and so decided to go with him. I could have got the surgery for much less but as with all things, it is what you feel comfortable with and this guy gave me such confidence in his ability. So that for me was worth the extra cost!

I have to say that so far, I can categorically say that this is the best thing I have ever done. My self esteem, even at this early stage, has gone through the roof! I am now able to wear whatever I want and for once, I am actually looking forward to the summer and going shirtless for the first time in my adult life.

If anyone is still pondering whether to get this done, wait no longer and just DO IT! Providing you find the right surgeon (which you will by searching on these boards) your life will be enhanced no end.

Lastly I would like to thank all who were involved in setting up this forum because if I had not found it earlier this year, I would probably still be sitting here feeling miserable with gyne in my chest. Instead I am full of life and looking forward to a more natural and normal future.

If anyone is interested, you can see my progress diary here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13273.0
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 03:55:59 AM by Blue2 »
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

GynO_DuDe

Done & Dusted ...

You can now move on mate. Them results are brilliant, no scarring, no nothing. Just a normal looking chest.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Only 11 days!  Wow....  :o     Good for you mate!

That is the quickest recovery I have seen yet....  ;)

Awesome results, just awesome!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Thanks for the feedback fellas!  ;) I have a long way to go until I am back to normal 100% but I have to say that the recovery side of things is going well. Fingers crossed that there will be no further 'complications'.

Offline MSJ108

wow great results!!

Question, the second picture pre-op. Are you flexing your chest in order for the viewer to see the puffiness better?

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
wow great results!!

Question, the second picture pre-op. Are you flexing your chest in order for the viewer to see the puffiness better?

:D Yeah! I suppose I am a bit. When I was completely relaxed, the chest looked more like fatty breasts I suppose with slightly pointed nips! Now though, the chest area is completely flat when relaxed and the definition and contours are starting to return when I tense the muscles. Yesterday, my nips looked quite starange and had gone all lumpy due to the build up of a bit of fluid and scar tissue, but today they seem to have returned to normal (as in the pics above). It is very early days for me post op and I was warned by my PS that these kind of changes would occur and not to panic. 3 months is a reasonable time scale for which will give a good impression of the final results. Can't come too soon for me!!

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Congrats! Looks very good.

Oh and....NICE LATS!

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024