Author Topic: Do all men with Gyne suffer low libido?  (Read 9393 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
A contributor to Gyne is eaxcess Estrogen...which in turns lowers one's Testosterone. 

So with that being said, do the Gyne members here have low libidos or difficulty in getting an erection?
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
I don't, in fact I think my girlfriend would argue otherwise.  However I had adolecent onset gyne and I have not had any hormonal issues. 

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
Sometimes I find my sex-drive to be higher than normal!

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
my libido was non existant but after being diagnosed & put on testosterone I am as horny as a 15 year old school kid!
 Unfartunately it also made my loveley t1tties all but disapear! :'(

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I matured rather slowly and had little interest in sex until in my 30s.

Got married at age of 35. Now have 8 children + grandchildren, + great grandchildren.

Will be 71 in july, still going strong.

Obviously at my age there are some health issues, low libido is not one of them.
Grandpa Dan

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Unless there is an unlaying medical condition there would not be enough of an imbalance to substantially impact libido.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline matt123

• Posting Member
No way.  Ive had a troublesome (call it very active) libido until I was probably 33 or so.  Its slowed some in the last year or two, blame it on age or high blood pressure, but my libido was never the problem.  I think the real problem (say prior to 28yrs old when I learned about gyne) was my shame for my mb's.  I was always just uncomfortable to expose myself and had a self confidence problem because of the ribbings I took in high school cause of my gyne.  I guess the point is that I never had a low libido, I just had a self confidence problem.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
My libido was out of control before surgery.. Now.. Well, add a little more confidence... (My wife is now pregnant)....
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
LOL DCBr87 u just made my day rofl!

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
To be honest, my libido is off the charts...Instant boners and regular jerk-off sessions :P...Add to this, I have a fairly hairy body (chest, face, back, pubs/thighs), deep voice and a masculine build - so i'm thinking maybe my testosterone is in overdrive where the excess turns into estrogen.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
LOL DCBr87 u just made my day rofl!

The crazy thing is... It's actually true  ;D

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I have low libido, mild gyno. I'd rate my gyno a 2.5 and my testosterone is low, very low. My estrogens are normal, but my ratio of testosterone to estradiol is only 9/1. It should be 25/1 to 30/1. This explains my low libido and gyno. I'm 51 years old.

Offline outertrial

Many men with gyne (who are bothered about having gyne, not everyone is)  suffer from insecurity about how they look,low self esteem and depression. None of these things are really conducive to a high libido.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024