Author Topic: How do u know ur testrone and hormones levels are messed up?  (Read 2529 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Are there any signs of low testorone because im debatin over going to an endo snice tests would be least 700$ and i have no insurance so i gotta pay it all up. Ive posted before as RickWalia 16 221 lbs 6'3

-I feel like im all fat no muscle at ALL! I was thinkin u least start with a bit of muscle cause i see a lot of kids with muscles but im weaker then 7th graders in my school :O  ( Started benchin a week ago so i can feel a bit muscle in my biceps)
- No facial hair ( It was never in my dad genes and mom side idk he didnt get a weak lookin mustache till 30)
- I feel so lazy all the time i never wanna do work no matter wat ( But this is america who doesnt feel like that)
- Severe Acne real bad ( all teenager these days have bad acne)
- My skin is so lose i can flex my biceps skins and even my gyne ( I am overweight)
- UnderWorks is a lifesaver
- my stomach is pretty skinny for 221 dont u agree? like if i show my my stomach my sis and mom say im Skinny but BMI says im Overweight ( IM NOT PRESSIN IN MY STOMACH I JUS HAD MY HAND OVER IT WHILE I WAS TAKIN PIC)

Pic 1- MY stomach and chest
Pic 2- Underworks may godbless this company with fortune and love :)
Pic 3-  My Biceps fat
Pic 4- Chest

( Sorry for grammer i never revise my work g2g thanks :)

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
I would see an endo and just spend the money.Better safe than sorry.You don't want to spend all that money on sugery and have your gyno come back.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot on ur reply bud :) appericate it ! Im gonna wait till my sister leaves we jus spend 3000$ on her and wait a month on her to leave back to india she jus got married we got her husband a n95 and a laptop and bunch of other crap.

Also i jus got my astrology check i know a lot people dont believe in that crap but jus to be sure i went for it and the lady said dont get surgery untill feburary 2009 so im basically screwed until that period of time so i might save up and get tests done in feburary and fly over to Ny and get my surgery done :) and plus im gonna get some lion nails from there REAL lion nail im so exicted :)

more about me
- My nipples look great when hard they dont lacate or give me any Sexual pleasure AT ALL! ive tried i can pinch it it hurts as a pinch nuttin hurts from inside.
-I have great sexual desire can mastarbate 2wice a day dont mean to sound disgusting sorry  :'(

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024