Author Topic: Losing hope  (Read 3443 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I am 5 days post op and I see almost absolutly no difference! Puffy nipples before, puffy nipples now. I know it's too early to tell but should'nt I see SOME difference by now?! This sickens me. I am jealously looking through other ppl's pre-post op pics and they are all showing HUGE differences within 5 days. WHATS GOING ON?!!!?!!!?

BTW I didn't have to wear a compression vest. He didn't even mention that.

Why does this have to happen to me? Is another summer ruined? I guess life sucks and then you die.  :( :( :(
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Which PS did you go to?

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
you had surgery friday right..that's 4 days..

dude, just relax a bit and give it some time, if there is something wrong, plenty of time to worry about it

the swelling could be fluid, which is actually a pretty good chance seeing as your idea of compression after surgery was a tight tshirt...

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Hey, Blarney. I know where you're coming from.

I looked back at my 2 day post op photo and saw that my puffies were still there. Now, 14 months later they are still there. I've been doing some "finger inspecting" and have noticed that there is still gland underneath.

4 days is a little too early for you to start digging around, but I wonder if your doc didn't take enough gland out, too.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I'm probaby overreacting actually, i was in a sorta bad mood when i made that post. i've been very carfully and delicatly inspecting it. The hardness is gone, so that was the gland. I guess it was stupid of me to not take preop picks to compare.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hey man, i havent had my surgery yet so im not really sure about this, but i have heard of people saying that when their doctors didnt use drains, they later notice some sort of fluid in their still. not sure, just something that it might be

Offline rcbrown23

The fluid will run its course on it's own. If there is a lot, the doc can extract it with a syringe.

Blarney, I really think your just letting your nerves get the best of you. At week 6, I'll bet you'll be thrilled about your results. If the "hard thing" is gone, give it time and it'll come together.

8)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 03:14:40 PM by rcbrown23 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
thanks guys, i always feel better when i come on these boards  :)

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney - seems that guys who have the puffy nips have a longer wait for results, when compared to guys who have glandular gyne that looks like girls or guys like me who may be skinny but have major fat only on their breasts.  

My nips don't stick out at all, nor do I have a lot of gland tissue.  Years ago, I had  6 pack abs with what seemed like 10 pounds of fat on each side of my chest. :-/ Kind of screwy.  

Anyway, back to you. Puffy nips also seems like it's more difficult of a surgery for the PS's.  Don't know why, just from reading stuff, it seems true.  

At least you didn't do something stupid like travel across country to a PS, so you can go back and show him and ask questions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024