Author Topic: Puffy Nipples and Nipple Piercings?  (Read 40533 times)

Offline 10101

• Posting Member
Alright, so a number of my friends have their nipples pierced, and what happens is that it looks like their nipple are permanintly erect (they have to be, so the barbell can stay in). Now most people with puffy nipples know that when your nipples get hard, they look normal, so i was curious if you got both nipples pierced, with a really light bairly visable barbell, wouldnt that help get rid of the problem of puffy nips? Im also kinda worried that it would do the opposite, and just stretch the nipples and make it more visable ect.. i have puffy nipples, and have always beens curious about this, if anyone has done it, it would be nice to hear about.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have heard that nipple piercing does not eliminate puffies....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It would not eliminate it, but it can hide it for the most part, depending on the severity of the problem and at the very least would be a distraction from it. For many I think it is a fine solution rather than surgery.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline MSJ108

I have seen some on boards saying it helped their case.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have long thought that nipple piercings would be ill advised because they would bring attention to the nipples.

Merles idea that the piercings would draw attention and make the nipples less obvious gives me serious food for thought.

Even an old guy, like myself, can learn something new here.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024