Author Topic: Gland (someone writte something)  (Read 2148 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
In the pictures that ive seen of gland that has been removed it lokes round . But when I feel my chest I feel round behind the nipple but then theres these strings that cros and mangle to the side of my body and up my chest
normal or no?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:04:27 PM by johnnybot »

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Come on guys do you have the same thing

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, I read a few posts quite a while ago about some guys who had those 'string' like things that they could feel on the side of their chest...  Geeze, can't remember what they called them now...

Maybe one of the Docs will fill us in...

GB 
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

DrBermant

In the pictures that ive seen of gland that has been removed it lokes round . But when I feel my chest I feel round behind the nipple but then theres these strings that cros and mangle to the side of my body and up my chest
normal or no?

There are many pictures of glands removed from gynecomastia that can be found on my site.  The problem with these pictures of the glands out of the body is like taking a picture of a jelly fish out of water.

With a mammogram male breast xray, there is a central mass under the nipple.  However, you can see that the gland has fingers of gland that extend between fingers of fat.  These cords of firmer tissue sometimes can be felt, at other times they are not.

Check out this Anatomy of Gynecomastia of the Male Breast.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024