Author Topic: Consultation late may (Excited)  (Read 2518 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I made my consultation with doctor fielding  for may 26. Im so excited I have about 3000 in bond coming out in late august. I was going to use it to pay of a credit card bill but the way im looking at it I have my hole life to worry and fix my credit I only have the time now to have fun and be 19. My mom is going to give me the money for the surgery and im going to pay her back when my bond matures. The only thing thats going to be a problem is getting to to for the consult.(train) and the surgery my mom is bringing me to. OMG I am the happiest guy alive right now for the past 6 months I felt depressed and I have become a real loner but as of today I feel like a new person!

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
Good job man!  It's a great feeling knowing the crap will soon be gone isn't it?  Had mine cut out/lipo'd last week.  You'll won't regret it. 

Offline NH

• Posting Member
I'm glad to see you're taking initiative and realizing that your credit score won't affect you much at 19, but gyne will. I pray that your surgery goes perfectly and you become extremely confident and happy with your body. Good luck!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
The onyl thing im not crazy about is not being able to work out for a few months after well my chest atleast(but its my favorite) but Im pretty sure theres a month between consult. and surgery or more so that gives me 2 months Ill go get some creatine up my daily calories by a 1000 and workout like nothing else maybe twice a day

Offline Spleen

FYI, I was back in the gym doing benches after a week and I had gland excision plus lip.  Your mileage may vary.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
how long after the consult is the acctual surgery usualy?

Can anyone post some pics of doctor fieldings work?

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
A few months is a long time to wait until hitting the gym.  I was doing dumbell presses within a week.  After both surgeries, the first and the revision, the swelling went away immediately after getting a pump to my chest. 

Don't workout twice a day man.  Just one muscle every day for no more than 1 1/2 hour, back and legs being considered one muscle.  Just a suggestion.   

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
hanks a lot man I do switch up the  muscle and I never get back to the same one after 3 to 4 days so its all better by then the twice a day thing I did when i was on an all protein diet with a ton of water . It gets you ripped but I really couldnt appreciate it with the moob hanging down. But after this surgery i hope I dont lose to much muscle i was scared because my brother in law said I wouldnt be able to work out at all(not only chest) for like 3 months?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024