Author Topic: puffy nipples getting worse  (Read 2780 times)

Offline bond

Hey guys,

I will first start off with a little bit of a background on my gyne. Ive had it for a while now (probably started about 13 or 14), but puffy nipples were never really TOO much of a problem (my left nipple was visibly puffier than the right though) . I have them but they were never as bad as some of the ones ive seen on the site. I think this is mostly because my bf was decently high years ago. I am 21 now and have slimmed down quite a bit  and have been lifting weights pretty hard for the last 4 months. I dont know my bf for sure but my abs are slightly visible so im assuming its low enough.

Recently, my nipples seemed to have become bigger on both sides, but again the left is puffier. I certainly have some kind of mass in my breast (unusually shaped, about the size of raisins and scattered) on a consistent basis but lately my left nipple hurts sometimes if i press on it.

I dont understand how I am getting the initial symptoms all over again. About a month and a half ago i decided to increase my calorie intake in order to bulk up a bit, but had exams at the same time so I wasn't able to get to the gym as much as i had hoped. I didn't like the amount of body fat i was putting on so I used ephedrine to drop my bf again.

Another notable change has of course been the rise in temperature, but i dont see how that could explain why their is pain underneath my nipple.

Sorry for the long post, but has anybody else experienced something like this?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The one thing that you waid that got my attention was that you had soreness in one or both nipples.

It is not uncommon for men to have sensitive nipples, but pain or soreness could indicate that the tissue is being stimulated in some way.

The fact that you also mentioned that you were taking Ephedrine is also a concern. Is it possible that you are taking other medicines without competent medical supervision?

It is time to see a Doctor and find out what is going on with your hormones. A General Practicioner would be a good place to start, but you may need to see an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024