Author Topic: Ways to keep nipples small when shirt is off?  (Read 6721 times)

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Is there any legit way to keep your nipples from puffing up for a long period of time other than pinching them?
What are some other temporary solutions when your shirt is off?

I haven't taken my shirt off in years. It sucks cause I live in Southern California, too.

Still nothing a person can take that can temporarily keep them small?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 12:52:28 AM by Pooz »

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
I've heard from several posters on this site that it works.

Offline Sentient

• Posting Member
Anyone try Super Glue?

I have never tried it.  I am also not a doctor or super glue expert but its sounds to me that you shouldn't either.  It's not worth it man, just put the super glue down and step away from the ...

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Get your nipples pierced.

why would that work?  your nipples only look small under some circumstances because the muscles under the areola contract...due to stimulation or certain emotions.  Getting them pierced will not cause permanent stimulation....they have to relax out at some stage and they'll just be puffy again.  But with a bit of metal in there to draw more attention to it this time  ;)
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Is there any legit way to keep your nipples from puffing up for a long period of time other than pinching them?

Yes. Get surgery  ;D

Offline okay

peircing work to a degree, it keeps the nipple permanently erect but not the aereola, once the peircing sets you dont have to wear the earring anymore

Offline MSJ108

Get your nipples pierced.

why would that work?  your nipples only look small under some circumstances because the muscles under the areola contract...due to stimulation or certain emotions. 

exactly

My areaolas vary in size from large to medium to tiny depending on stimulation amount and retraction of the muscles under the areaola. I hope surgery eliminates this!!

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
They will be smaller after surgery but still will contract under the same conditions. You just won't care anymore.

Offline MSJ108

They will be smaller after surgery but still will contract under the same conditions. You just won't care anymore.
Thats what I figured from my research and pre-post op pics. Thanks!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024