Author Topic: (updated)SURGERY finally done updates everyday  (Read 2708 times)

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
surgery tomorrow at 11!!!! cant wait but im a little nervous oon how the outcome is gonna look.  :-\   another thing is it ok to take a tylenol or a percoset before because i have a strained muscle in my shoulder and i need to take something for pain is it ok to take one before? im pretty sure its just aspirin u cant take before surgery but i wanna make sure thanks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 10:53:29 PM by iamenfuego »

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
Ty is fine to take..

Offline flmb

• Posting Member
so how did the surgery go?

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
it went well woke up with a little bit of pain. i have the drains in and there so annoying and they hurt the most.  i can see a little swelling at the top of my chest im just worriecd how there gonna look.  i go back friday to get the drains out and he said that in 2 weeks if im lookin good i can remove the vest and just use under armoour.

Offline flmb

• Posting Member
congrats! doesn't it feel great! i had my surgery 12 days ago. i didnt get any drains and i wasn't told to wear a compression vest or anything. i had the ace bandage for 5 days and when the doc took it off he also removed the stitches. what a relief. keep us posted on your progress.

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
it feels amazing just a nuisance having all this stuff on and restricted movement but im sure it will get better everyday. ill keep u guys updated

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
couldnt really sleep last nite, woke up with some pain today.  the dr. said i can take everything off within 24 hours so aorund 230-3 i will take some pictures and see how they look make sure there is no abnormal bleeding or swelling and what not.  the vest is very tight and it the worst part. im scared to open the vest and see the results and im not gonna like it.  im getting a good amount of pain under my left chest near my rib area especially wen i lift my left arm i dunno if this is from swelling or anything cuz i still hav e the vest on as i said before around 3 i will be taking it off and letting u guys know how it looks.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:38:45 PM by iamenfuego »

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
im back. i took the ace bandage and vest off and i have these big gauze pad thingys over my nips so i cant really see anything i can see everything is flat and looks pretty good from wat i can see.  no swelling maybe a little on my upper chest but thats it.  i get my drains out friday! happy about that and so far i think im healing good cuz no bruising swelling etc. i feel pretty good not too much pain just a little and im sure i will get to see everything on friday.  i had a question thouhgt how tight should i make the vest and ace bandages wen i put them back on? i put the vest on about the same tightness as it was before and i put the ace bandages on really tight is this good or should i loosen them a little?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024