Author Topic: So Having Gyne Means we are somewhat feminine? Lets see...  (Read 5411 times)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
This is no joke, I am a person with a life ruined by gyne and I just have to jump to every conclusion to figure all this out...Ok so, apparently we are making more estrogen than most men? Ok lets do a little self check...

- Do you have 'womanly' curves? ie wide hips, bigger bottom, full lips...
- Are you over-emotional?
- Do some of your habits lean on the verge of bisexuality?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ok lets do a little self check...

I have wide hips, a big butt (cuz I drank too much beer) and when I put on weight, it all goes to my belly, hips, bum and legs. I also have very thin wrists and longish eyelashes.

I am not over-emotional. About average I suppose...

What does 'bi-sexuality' have to do with it? Why would you assume that one who has Gynecomastia is into both males and females? A common misconception...  [shake head][/shake head]

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Im not saying sexuality has got anything to do with it, but perhaps it could. Perhaps being the keyword. If we're making so much excess estrogen which goes as far to create small breasts in a male chest, surely the biochemistry of it all is a bit deeper than 'man boobs'.? I'm just checking, no offense meant.

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
its always crossed my mind and i hate to think of it but am i nowhere near feminized.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm just checking, no offense meant.

I see now that you did not mean it as an accusation. My apologies dude...  ;)

GB

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
This is no joke, I am a person with a life ruined by gyne and I just have to jump to every conclusion to figure all this out...Ok so, apparently we are making more estrogen than most men? Ok lets do a little self check...

I don't have any "female" traits, physical or emotionally.  I dont think gyne makes you more feminine - unless you have one of those genetic syndromes....klinefelter's is one of them i believe?
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I dont think gyne makes you more feminine.

However, some people 'think' that if you have gynecomastia you are less of a man and must be a homosexual...  which of course is utter nonsense!

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It sure seems he has all my characteristics.  This is all probably seven or eight years away, but I was wondering if there were any hormonal therapies during puberty that would help this condition. :-\

Since gynecomastia in most young boys goes away on its own, I would suggest letting it run its course (if it happens). If it dose not get rectified naturally, then seek medical help...

However, I understand what you are saying... Preventative maintenance sorta thing.  But...  why try to 'fix' something that isn't broke...  so-to-speak...

GB

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Score a bullseye for Bambu.

BTs, If your son does inherit the problem, he will at least have the benefit of having an understanding father.

Wait and watch. But don't lose sleep over it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i wasn't exactly feminine as a kid, but i wasn't testosterone poisoned either.  but except for the gyne i'd qualify as normal today.  like they said, too early to worry. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024